Anyway, here are the few shots I did share over on instagram (including the photos I shared with you in my first post for Me Made May, I realise I've only managed 6 photos so far out of 13 days) ::
And here's a list of what I've been wearing ::
- My Brickless shawl - by Martina Behm
- Mulled Wine Socks - pattern by me.
- Midnight Cowl - pattern is Vitamin D by Ruth Garcia-Alcantud
- Bexhill Tee - pattern by me
- My Owls Sweater - pattern by Kate Davies
- Beatrice Cardigan - pattern by me
- My newest crochet shawl, yet to be named or published!
- A skirt I recently sewed for myself from Simply Modern Sewing (blog post about that soon)
I hereby pledge for the rest of the month, to be less self conscious and get photographing and sharing my handmades!